Saturday, April 11, 2009

KENYA


My head is swimming with experiences and I've really only just got off
the plane! I learned quickly to fib a little so people feel
comfortable and like me.They all want me to be married. When I was
getting my visa into Kenya the official asked me, Why are you
traveling alone. I impulsively said meaning to tell a partial truth,
I had planned to come with someone else, but he got hurt. They seem
to be very out goingly compassionate. The man felt so bad and said,
everyone needs love. I am so sorry for your pain. Next time he will
come with you. so sweet. I've also learned to call Ivan, my husband.
People want to know where he is. I tell them he is expanding our
house to accommodate all of our children. They really like that one
saying, very good, good, good.

I am so messed up with time. I passed out on my bed with my clothes
on around 3:30 in the afternoon. Tomorrow I have to get up early to
catch a plane and when i awoke at 5;30 pm I thought it was time to
catch my plane. i almost went down with my bags when i realized it
was the same sun I'd fallen asleep to.

No comments: